The M2124 Clip-On Night Vision Device Long Range Kit mounts in front of your daytime optic. Using the M2124 in conjunction with your primary optic allows you to always maintain correct eye relief and consistent head positioning. Optimized for 4x-20x magnified riflescopes; not ideal for 1x optics. The M2124LR long-range model has an 8° field-of-view with a detection range of nearly 1,600 yards.
• Gen III night vision, Unfilmed White Phosphor, 2376 FOM minimum
• Compact and lightweight
• Color: Taupe (Tan)
• Length/Width/Height: 10.7 in. L x 4.2 in. W x 3.4 in. H
• Weight: 36 oz
• Mount: MIL-STD-1913 rail
• Magnification: 1x
• Field-Of-View: 8 Degrees
• Objective Lens: 4.3 in
• Minimum Focus Distance: 40m
• Detection Range: 850m
• Diopter Adjustment: Not available
• Gen III Image Intensification Tube Option: Unfilmed White Phosphor, 2376 FOM minimum
• Battery Power: CR123
• Battery Life: Approximately 16 hours at nominal settings at room temperture.
EOTech’s M2124 Night Vision devices easily attach to a 1913 Picatinny rail interface system through quick locking, single-throw lever-mounting system.